Going and Growing in the Spirit (Coming Soon)
Part 2 of Who Is the Holy Spirit Study Series
Presented by: Dr’s Noel Due and Steen Olsen
The Holy Spirit is often compared to very elemental things: fire, wind and water being the most common. The metaphors are fitting. They speak of movement, unpredictability and change. He moves and we are carried along; he is the Lord and Giver of Life: we are in his hands, not he in ours; and he alters what he touches. Whatever he does, he does for the good. He is always going, never static; and as he goes he blesses, transforms and purifies. That’s why ‘going’ and ‘growing’ are inseparable. In this series we’ll learn how and why God makes us participants in this Spirit led action.
Going and Growing in the Spirit weekly topics:
· 13 March The Spirit in Perpetual Motion
· 20 March The Spirit and the Healing of the Church
· 27 March The Spirit and the Healing of Broken Lives
· 3 April The Spirit and Healing of Community
· 10 April The Spirit and the Healing of the World
These studies were recorded in March/April 2019.